martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Part 1 of the story: Welcome in

Walk up the porch stairs and go to the yellow door, open it. Black, everything in there looks pitch black, like when you want to find the stars in the middle of the night but the city lights are so bright My head is this universe you see, a universe full of thousands of this twinkling stars communicating to each other, bouncing around the inside of my thinking box, tracing constellations with thousands and thousands of colors that illuminate the space, they are born, move and then glow as if exploited, this constellations are the drawings of my thoughts, may be that's the actual reason of my extreme sensibility to physically reflected color, or may be that's why I can see all this colors in my head every time I listen to music or a simple sound. I'm planing to go somewhere, take a plane and get there, have an adventure as adventurers say, go from where I am to somewhere else... I just want to go, so I need to get this started, plan ahead, think, my neurons (or that is what I like to believe) are working so fast, I need to explore my possibilities, to construct that destination, like a cube, like the colors of a rubik cube crying for having an order.

White!.... my eyes opened with the same speed of the next wink.

2 comentarios:

  1. Did you know that you can also walk into a cave and see suspended from the ceiling, tiny stars, constellations of glowworm excrement, bright gnat poop to illuminate darkness, radiant crap?

    Tales of the fungus gnat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Holly Crap!!! Well that is amazing. That can even change the conception of having poop in the head... I guess it all depends in how much it glows. I wouldn't like to think that I have excrement in my head, but if it shines... how confusing!

    ResponderEliminar